To process guest/agents room bookings request in line with standard guidelines. At The Oterra we look for people who are dynamic, confident and ambitious; people who excel in their role and help our guests succeed too.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Maintains a regular pattern of sales calls and ensures no calls are left unanswered when received through our Automatic Call Distribution system (ACD).
- Record and process reservations made by phone/fax/email, website and GDS.
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge about all IHG Hotels, Restaurants and all IHG Hotels in your region.
- Maintain knowledge of special rates/ offers/ promotions.
- Maintains high quality of correspondence and accuracy of information input into reservations while ensuring timeliness of correspondence.
- Maintain high Signature test call scores.
- Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc. based on availability and strategies
Should have undergone a diploma/degree in hotel management from a recognised institute. Hotel working experience will be an added advantage